Create the cutest Christmas card from the comfort of your own home!!
1. Tidy up the area so your child can move freely for the flour angel/gingerbread composite
2. Find a solid colored blanket (white sheet would be great) for the "backdrop" and lay it as flat as possible with no wrinkles.
3. Make sure you have plenty of light! No direct sunlight hitting the subject. Generally mid day sun with no direct lighting coming in the window works great!
4. Stand on a chair if needed, it's best to shoot DIRECTLY over your child for the shot. Fill the frame as much as possible without cutting off feet, hands, hair, etc.
5. Remember you want your child to appear flat to the ground. Too far angled one way or another won't work for the composite. Think about it as if you are photographing directly over a flower that's right at your feet!
*THIS IS A DIGITAL FILE ONLY
*YOUR PURCHASE INCLUDES: 1 digital file (choose from 1, 2, or 3 snow angels in the composite) with a print release & lab recommendations
PLEASE EMAIL YOUR CHILD(REN)'S PHOTO TO email@example.com